Please read carefully as by making a booking you are deemed to have accepted them.
At the time of booking a 20% deposit will be required, the balance is due on arrival. In the unfortunate event of cancellation, the deposit will be non-refundable if within 14 days of arrival, if cancelled more than 14 days of arrival a full refund will be given.
Stances should be vacated by 12.00 pm and arrivals will be available from 12.00 pm.
Glamping Pod’s check-in 4pm and Checkout 11am.
One vehicle at each stance.
- All vehicles must adhere to the 5mph speed limit.
- Park Barrier will close 10.30 pm to 07.00 am daily.
- Commercial vehicles must use the public car park
- BBQ’S are allowed with prior permission from the warden.
- Entry may be refused to caravans or tents that we deem unsuitable
- All visitors must keep stances neat and tidy and ensure all litter, BBQ’S, etc are properly disposed of before leaving. Refuse and recycling point are available on-site.
A laundry room is provided as is an area for washing crockery, pots & pans.
- Wastewater facilities are provided, these must be used for caravan sink wastewater.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardian at all times and
supervised so as not to be a danger to themselves or others. Children under 5 years of age are to be accompanied by an adult when using the toilet and shower facilities.
- All dogs are to be kept on a lead while in the park boundaries and it will be the owner’s
responsibility to clean up after their pet.
- Alcoholic drinks may be consumed in and around the vicinity of the stance allocated
to You or any communal area designated for special events.
- Please respect the privacy of other site users by keeping noise to a minimum, especially between the hours of 10.30 pm and 07.30 am.
- Management will accept no responsibility for any damaged lost or stolen property while visitors are on site.
- Marina Bay reserves the right to remove from or prevent access to the Holiday
Park, any persons) who contravene the above terms and conditions.